COVID-19 Cleaning & Safety at Red Coach Inn
We want you to know that your well-being is our top priority. Red Coach Inn has always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking additional measures to make our cleaning protocols and safety standards even more rigorous, ensuring you can feel comfortable while enjoying a relaxing stay.
Reservations & Amenities
- Our hotel is operational and we are accepting reservations.
- The Red Coach Inn Restaurant is also open for takeout and third-party delivery through DoorDash. Click here to start your order!
- Flexible Cancellation Policy - guests may cancel without any penalties up to 24 hours to arrival date.
- We are taking enhanced cleaning measures across the hotel.
- The property is cleaned with industry-standard products and EPA-registered disinfectants.
- Social distancing guidelines are being followed for both guests and staff. There are social distancing markers and signs scattered throughout the property.
- There are sanitizer stations in the public areas.
- Protective barriers are in place in main contact areas to shield both guests and staff.
- All staff wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks and gloves.
- All staff undergo training and pre-screenings focused on the COVID-19 mitigation.
- Masks are required to enter the property.
- Each room is left vacant for 48 hours in between guests.
We hope you enjoy your stay at our Niagara Falls hotel! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call at+ 1 716-282-1459 and we will be more than happy to assist you!